Did You Know…
*Through the support of our benefactors, we are able to keep our tuition rates very low. We also have many financial aid options available to all families. Cost of tuition should NEVER be a reason a student could or could not attend Marquette Catholic schools.
* Marquette Catholic has a 100% graduation rate and more than 95% of our students go on to pursue post-secondary education.
* Marquette Catholic School’s student to teacher ratio allows for individual attention for each student, contributing to the excellent academic record of our school.
* Marquette has graduated 3 National Merit Scholars, and 4 Commended Students. Our graduates have also won national awards for art, academics and countless academic & athletic scholarships from colleges and universities.
* Marquette Catholic School students are encouraged to participate in athletics and/or fine arts programs as these extra-curricular activities help develop well-rounded individuals.
* Marquette offers access to the Iowa Communication Network (ICN). This fiber optic network enables Marquette Students to take college level courses in partnership with Clinton Community College. We also partner with CCC to offer an abundant of online college course.
* Although Marquette is a Catholic high school, families from many denominational backgrounds enroll their children at our schools. Our students come from all races, financial situations and faith backgrounds.
* Through our Christian Service Program, students share their talents with those in need and make a significant difference in the lives they touch. This attitude of service is a lasting characteristic of our graduates, many of whom are leaders in our communities, churches and governments.
All families wanting to be eligible for any aid must submit an STO form by going to
MTO (Marquette Tuition Organization) Grant Details
1. Grants are awarded on a first come-first served basis.
2. Grants are awarded based on financial need.
3. Families applying for the grant must also apply for STO (Student Tuition Organization) each year they wish to receive the Marquette Tuition Grant.
4. Students who are awarded the grant must maintain good grades and meet behavioral expectations of the school.
* PK 3 Year Old = $1,180 per year
* PK 4 Year Old = FREE for those meeting the state of Iowa guidelines
($1,560 per year for a student who would like to repeat the class)
* K-5th grades = $2,095.00
* 6-8th grades = $2,280.00
* 9-12th grades = $3,790.00
Non-Catholic/Non-Parish Extra Per Student
* K-8th grades = $595.00
* 9-12th grades = $840.00